Monday, September 15, 2014

What do you blog about?

At the conference I went to in South Carolina we had to fill out sheets of paper as a get-to-know-everyone exercise.

There were several squares on a piece of paper, and each square had something written on it. The idea was to introduce yourself to people, then get them to sign whatever square described them.

Examples of squares: Can spot a typo a mile away, Grammar Nazi, Writes a blog.

Mostly I signed the 'can spot a typo a mile away' square, but sometimes those were already signed.

Hmm. What's a blogger to do in this situation?

On a few I signed the 'Writes a blog' square, which led to people asking me about my blog, which made me realize that I really don't like talking about this blog.

Weird, right?

The main question people asked me was what I blogged about.



So, basically, that's a terrible question to ask a blogger, especially an introverted blogger, because I have no idea what the answer is. 

No comments:

Post a Comment