Monday, April 10, 2017

Part 2: Stupid tickets

I love to plan things ahead. But, some things are out of control.

I couldn't print the tickets off to the Eric Church concert until the day before, thanks to the company that sold the tickets. Whatever, it's not that big of a deal.

The day before the concert, I logged into one of those said companies. I looked at Ticketmaster, and I couldn't find the tickets to print. When I logged into my account, it said I hadn't bought any tickets recently.

Um...what?

OH MY GOD PANIC PANIC PANIC.

I'm pretty good at imaging the worse-case scenario in situations. I imagined myself not being able to go to the concert I'd been looking forward to for more than half a year.

I was freaking out.

I called my credit card company, and confirmed that yes, I did indeed buy two tickets.

And then it occurred to me to log into my Select-a-Seat account. Oh, happy day. The tickets were right there, all shiny and pretty, ready to be printed off.

GAH.



No comments:

Post a Comment