Thursday, February 2, 2017

Creatures of habit

I got home late last night. I did the usual night routine - let the dogs out, holler at the one who hides from me because she doesn't want to go out, let them back in, shower, turn lights off, bed.

Only, when I went to turn the lights out to go to bed, I noticed there were no Pugs in my bedroom.

What?

I let them in, right?

I went to the back of my house to investigate. I saw three Pugs sitting in a dark kitchen, looking at their food bowl.

I kicked myself for not feeding them at first. But as I moved closer, I saw that the food bowl was full of food.

My three dorks were sitting in the kitchen not eating their food because the kitchen light was not on. Once I turned the light on, they got up, wagged their tails in appreciation, ate supper then went to bed.

Pugs are creatures of habit and hate change.

Dog bed: $20. Rug in living room: $40. Dog couch: $25.
A tiny piece of blanket to sleep on: priceless

No comments:

Post a Comment