Monday, February 16, 2015

Blurbs for Monday

This weekend I posted Facebook updates on my nieces, an NPR story about Syria and a link to my previous blog post.

My mind wanders.

(Some people say I have a short attention span salad.)

-----

My friends and I played Cards Against Humanity the other night. The best card, that I can say out loud without blushing?

Tonight on Nickelodeon: Clarissa explains liking big butts and not being able to lie about it.

Giggle.

-----

I've had a quote stuck in my head from Lost over the past week or so.

"Shouldn't we be encouraging the ones with ambition?

-----

We got a couple inches of snow last night.

Penny the Pug isn't happy.

Of course, on Facebook this morning people are griping about the road conditions. Can't we afford to salt our roads? Our taxes are too damn high! This town sucks! This state sucks! We should move!

People, it's two inches of snow. Learn how to drive.

There was a car in the ditch on my way to work this morning. It sucks for that car, and in case it's somebody I know, that's a bummer, dude. I hope the car isn't damaged (it was a Ford Focus, though, so maybe it needs to be damaged).

Like I said above, it's two inches of snow, not two feet of white stuff.

Gah.

No comments:

Post a Comment