Tuesday, February 17, 2015

That was my dream.

I'm a big believer that dreams have meaning.

I have stress dreams all the time. I dream about losing my car keys, or losing my car in a parking lot, or trying to find someone in a crowd and not being able to.

And then I have really weird dreams that make absolutely no sense and make me smile.

I had a dream this week that someone I work with (not naming names...) was singing really, really loud in the office. It irritated me, so I called my Mom and she came and picked me up.

I have no idea why I couldn't drive myself in my dream, but whatever.

So my Mom picked me up and we went to Starbucks in town (note: there is no Starbucks in town). There was a dog that worked there, and the dog got paid in french fries.

This upset my Mom greatly, because it's not healthy for the dog to be paid in french fries. She yelled at the manager for it.

And that was my dream.

I'm pretty sure it means I need to play with my dog and drink coffee.

Penny wouldn't mind getting paid in french fries.

No comments:

Post a Comment