Friday, August 8, 2014

Going for it.

I love clothes and jewelry.

I've been trying to stock up on some fall clothes. It seems like every season change I find myself with nothing to wear, so I'm trying to get ahead of the curve this year.

I've added a few things to my closet. The first is an orange cardigan, a brown shirt and a multi-colored scarf.

Adorable!

I've also been keeping my eye on the colored jeans fad. I promised myself I'd never do that. Who wears red or purple pants?

That's so stupid!

People, I'm the proud new owner of a pair of red jeans. I just bought a cute bracelet for a whopping $13 that just so happens to match the red pants perfectly.

I put them side by side last night, and I'm kind of proud of myself. What a happy accident.


I don't know that I can pull off red pants, but I'm going to go for it.

Somewhat related - There was a craft fair over the weekend that I went to. I added a $10 necklace (made out of paper! But that's a story for another blog post) and a $5 bracelet to my collection.

I'm pretty excited for my closet to be expanding.

:)

No comments:

Post a Comment