Sunday, March 2, 2014

Stubborn

Good evening!

Penny wanted me to tell you there's white stuff outside again, which means she's very not happy right now.

I asked her a few minutes ago if she wanted to go outside. She was sitting on the couch, with her head facing away from me. She didn't move an inch.

Pugs.

I picked her up, put her on the floor, then guided her to the door with my foot (gently, might I add). I opened the door and she looked down at the snow with a disgusted look on her face.

I agree, Penny. It's about time for the white stuff to go away.

Penny's sitting beside me on a chair right now chewing a bone. When she realizes I'm not paying attention to her, she intentionally drops the bone on the floor and then looks at me.

I told her after the third time I wouldn't pick the bone up. She's not getting it either.

We're having a stubborn contest. I think I'm winning.

A battle of wills: Who will pick up the bone?

No comments:

Post a Comment