Sunday, November 7, 2021

Other top 10 lists

To follow up on my blog post where I named my top 10 favorite songs of all time, I'm going to tell you about some other people's top 10 lists.


My Dad, my brother and my friend Alba responded to my request to name their top 10 songs. I'm not going to name my brother's, mainly because he didn't number them from 1-10 and it was basically every Eminem song/album ever created.

 

So we're going to start with my friend Alba first. 


Her top 10 list:


Against Me! - The Ocean or Pints of Guinness Make You Strong

A Giant Dog - Survive

Rancid - Radio

Bad Religion - No Control

Queen - Don’t Stop Me Now

Coheed and Cambria - Delirium Trigger (or any song off Second Stage Turbine Blade)

Thursday - Steps Ascend (or really ANY song from Full Collapse or War All The Time)

Hudson Falcons - Jersey City Streets or Revolution

Thrice - Artist in the Ambulance (both the song and the album)

The Strokes - You Only Live Once


And now my Dad (look at that country song on there!): 

 

Georgia Rhythm - Atlanta Rhythm Section

Big Love - Lindsay Buckingham

I Love To Change The World - Ten Years After

Mississippi Queen - Mountain

Sounds Of Silence - Disturbed

Heard It In A Love Song - Marshall Tucker Band

Saint Of Me - Rolling Stones

It  Ain’t My Fault - Brothers Osborne

Mostly Stoned - Tim Montana

Violent Shiver - Benjamin Booker

 

Honorable mention to the people who responded to my request for their best angry/pissed off song. My pissed off song is Misery by Soul Asylum. My brother's is Leave Me Alone by Hospin and my bff's is I Hate Everything About You by Three Days Grace.

 

:)

No comments:

Post a Comment