Thursday, May 19, 2016

Conversations in the Springer household

My puppy gets a lot of attention. If I don't love on her enough during the day, she'll let me know at night.

I will literally have a little black dog on my head until she's had her fill of attention.

Penny, my oldest Pug, and I are pretty close. 

Raven, my middle Pug, oftentimes gets the shaft. She's my middle child. She's not too needy, but she's not afraid to come up to me at night if she needs some cuddles.

Last night, I pushed the puppy away and loved on Raven. She's a puppy mill survivor who still cowers down when someone approaches her. 

I told her I hope she likes her new home, her Pug sisters, and her new life. I told her I hoped her life was better than that stupid puppy mill.

She wagged her tail. I have no idea if she understood me, but I like to think that she did.


No comments:

Post a Comment