Friday, May 27, 2016

The things that you carry.

Three calls to action:

1. Stop the madness for constant group work. Just stop it.

2. Go to the wilderness.

3. Take a good look at what's inside your own suitcase, and why you put it there...Whatever it is, I hope you take these things out every chance you get and grace us with your energy and your joy.

But introverts, you being you, you probably have the impulse to guard very carefully what's inside your suitcase. And that's okay. But occasionally, just occasionally, I hope you will open up your own suitcases for other people to see, because the world needs you, and it needs the things that you carry.

(This TED talk is not new, but it popped up on my Facebook feed today. I've listened to it at least a dozen times. I'd recommend you listen to it as well.)

No comments:

Post a Comment