Wednesday, December 9, 2015

The case of the missing dog food

This week did not start out good.

On Sunday, I had a funny feeling. Like, that feeling you get before you get majorly sick.

On Monday morning, my suspicions were confirmed. Very, very confirmed. 

It was not a good day.

In the quest to get my dogs to my outside, my little Raven spilled her food dish on my back porch. How she managed to get her food there from my kitchen, well, only she knows that.

I was so sick on Monday that picking up the spilled dog food was not an option.

So I just left it there. 

It was there on Monday night, when I let the Pugs in. When I got up Tuesday morning, the food was gone.

My first thought: Um, did someone break into my house and clean it?

My Dad didn't do it. He thought maybe cats ate it. But my back porch is enclosed, so there better not be any cats in there.

If anyone has any idea on the mysterious case of missing dog food, let me know. 

No comments:

Post a Comment