Wednesday, November 4, 2015

One step at a time.

When you've been in a cage your whole life, there are things you don't know how to do.

Stairs, for instance, are completely foreign to my new little adorable dog.

Doors are apparently a new thing, too.

This morning, I was getting ready for work and taking a long time to tell my Pugs goodbye. Raven, my new little girl, meant to go in my bedroom, to her dog bed to take a nap.

Instead, she walked into a door.

Ha, ha. It's hard to have a bad day when you just watched your little dog walk into a door.

:)

We also went on a walk last night, which was her first time on a leash. Okay, I use the word "walk" lightly. We walked from my parking spot, to a building and back.

And then the Pugs got dumped at Grandma's house while I worked out (yea elliptical!).

Pugs.

No comments:

Post a Comment