Tuesday, December 9, 2014

Confessions

No, this isn't church and you're not going to read my deep dark sins.

Instead, my confession is that I kind of miss watching Lost.

We started in April, according to my blog posts, and ended in August.

Both Dr. Google and Facebook know this about me, which means I often get Lost advertisements and such.

This one is actually pretty good: 33 jokes only people who watched "Lost" will find funny

Opinions and observations:

  • I LOVE FARADAY. Hipster Faraday? Love it!
  • I'm naming my wifi after Lost.
  • Jacob's rules, so much loling there. I about died.
  • You got some Arzt on you...
  • It has to grow back!
  • Roses are red/violets are blue/ 4 8 15 16 23 42
  • "I get to live forever until I die." That one did me in. I need to have a moment to myself now to try to contain my giggles.


No comments:

Post a Comment