Friday, October 3, 2014

On change.

It's the little things in life that make me happy.

I got a new keyboard today. It's wireless and a tad bit different from my other keyboard.

Sometimes different is better.

The main difference is that my new keyboard has a smaller delete key. When I go to delete something, my pinky finger has to really stretch to get there.

Yes, I'm aware that this is a first world problem. I'm definitely not complaining, because this new keyboard is kind of amazing.

Anyway, when I go to delete something, my little finger sometimes misses the key. For example, if I type the sentence 'Penny is a good Pugg' and I try to delete the second 'g' it turns out like this: 'Penny is a good Pugg\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\'

Ha, ha.

Change is hard sometimes, but change is also good sometimes.

\\\\\\\\\\\!

Another first world problem: Trying to open lip gloss after putting on lotion.

Sigh.

(This was written last night, but I forgot to post it.)

No comments:

Post a Comment