Saturday, September 6, 2014

Pigs.

When I return home from my road trips, I always make it a point to tell my dog that I didn't see a single pig while I was away.

Penny, my Pug, has a nickname that I hated at first. Her nickname is Pig.

At first my immediate family called her that. Then my friends started calling her that, and now she answers to Pig.

I mean, it fits. She snorts like a pig and she has a curly tail.

Being 29 and having a dog named Pig isn't really how I expected my life to go, but hey, sometimes life happens.

No matter where I go, whether it be Kansas City, Nebraska, Texas, or somewhere else, I always return home and tell my dog I didn't see any other pigs while I was away.

I can't tell her that this time. 

South Carolina loves pulled pork (as do I) and I've had quite a few conversations about pigs.

These are pigs in a museum.

I still maintain that Kansas has the best pig, though. 


Dat face!

No comments:

Post a Comment