Monday, August 18, 2014

The time Jesus hit me in the head.

There was an incident on Saturday that I forgot to write about in my previous two blog posts.

If you read back a couple of posts, you'll notice that I didn't have a very good day on Saturday. Actually, it wasn't that I had a bad day. Let's just say it was interesting.

Something funny happened that I forgot to write about.

On my way out the front door on Saturday afternoon, something fell on my head. My brain immediately assumed the worst. I thought it was a spider, and I freaked out and tried to get it off of my head. 

The neighbors across the street probably thought I was trying to dance, but I promise you I wasn't. Not on a Saturday afternoon without a drink in my hand, anyway.

Back to the story: A piece of paper fell in front of me, by my feet. I picked it up, went back inside, and opened it up. It was a flier from the local friendly Jehovah Witnesses, asking me if I had found God. 

Actually, I have no idea what the flier said. I didn't read it because I was kind of mad that a paper about Jesus hit me in the head. 

That's a first world problem if I've ever heard of one.

No comments:

Post a Comment