Sunday, August 10, 2014

Mad.

I've been mad this whole weekend.

Ever since we finished watching Lost on DVD, I've been coming up with more questions that I don't have the answers to.

While driving down the road, I'll think of something I don't understand and get upset about it.

Logical, right?

Like I asked friends the other night: How did Jacob know that certain people would live through the plane crash? Did he know? Did he have all of the people's names who were on the flight written down in the cave? Or just the survivors?

- Ben said something about a spinal surgeon falling out of the sky right after he found out he needed surgery. How did Ben/Jacob know that Jack would live? Seriously, how do they know?

- Who the hell is David? (More on this later)


- How did Ben go from being an Other to killing all of the Dharma people? I don't think we were ever told why he went on a murderous rampage, and if we were, I don't remember the explanation. He just woke up one day and thought, "Gee, I guess I'll just off my former people today?"

- Of all the stuff I read about Walt being "special" I sure don't remember a single instance of him being special. Did I miss all of these clues? I just thought he was an obnoxious little kid.

- The Jack/Kate Juliette/Sawyer love circle. Seriously, who was meant to be with who? Make up your mind, writers.

- Everyone seemed to have a mate on the island except Boone (or as I call him, the hot guy). Why didn't they let him have someone? Hm? Hmm? HMMM?

- Did the bomb go off in the season 5 finale? This is the thing that makes me mad the most, BECAUSE I HAVE NO IDEA.

I'm so confused.

- Sun left her kid to go die with her husband? If I had to choose between those two, I'd probably choose living with my kid. But hey, what do I know about life.

I'm going to explain why I'm obsessed with all of this now.

Reddit is my favorite way to waste time. I've been reading the Lost subreddit this weekend, and it's just making me more pissed off and confused.


Because:

- Walt was apparently special and was brought back to the island to hang out with Hurley. Maybe Walt became protector of the island later on (maybe Aaron was there, too?).

- David is/was apparently Jack and Kate's son, not Jack and Juliette's. Seriously, what the hell? So Kate was pregnant when she went back to the island? Whatever, Lost, whatever.

- There was this whole ridiculous article I read that said something about Jack becoming the smoke monster at the end of the show. I REFUSE TO BELIEVE THIS, IDIOT ARTICLE WRITER.

- I'm not confused or mad about this, but I would like to point out that Faraday, Miles and Charlotte ended up being some of my favorite characters on the show. They were all pretty awesome.


More interesting reads:

108 Answers to LOST's Supposedly Unanswered Questions


No comments:

Post a Comment