Saturday, August 30, 2014

A Pug and a bunny.

My dog and I had an appointment at the vet today.

The last appointment we had didn't go so well a couple weeks ago. She needed two shots and she couldn't get them at the same time, so we had to make another appointment for this afternoon.

Penny decided not to run away this time. Instead, she tried to throw a fit when I opened the door to the building. She wouldn't go in and wanted to go back to the car.

When you weigh 18 pounds, you don't have a choice because your human can pick you up easily while you're throwing a fit.

Crisis averted, people.

I'm proud to say that she did not bite anyone this time. She sat in my lap and shook in fear, and she gave the person giving her the shot the stink eye. She also snorted a lot.

Snorting and stink eyes are okay. I mean, that's better than biting.

I told Penny before we went that if she was good we would go shopping for a new toy.

I'm excited to announce that Penny picked out a bunny as her new toy. There's one store in town that allows dogs, and Penny is a big fan of the treat isle and the dog food isle.

The toy isle is a pretty fun place, too.

Anyway, here's Penny and her new bunny.


No comments:

Post a Comment