Thursday, July 31, 2014

Lost!

We finished watching Lost last night.

I could say more about the ending, and how many things I didn't see coming, but I won't.

Here are some more quotes:

"What makes you think letting go is so easy?"
"It's not. I don't even know how to do it myself."

"I can help you. I wished you believed me."

"I love you in different ways."

"It was always supposed to be you. I see that now."

"Maybe this is happening for a reason. Maybe you're supposed to fix me."

"We're all flawed."

"I want you to have the one thing I was never given - a choice."

"Aren't you afraid?"
"What's the point of being afraid?"

"We're the ones who can't move on."

"I'm supposed to trust you."
"It's a good idea you do, because I have no idea where we're going."

"Maybe that's the point. Maybe I'm supposed to let go."

"There's a difference between doing nothing and waiting."

"I don't know what I felt."
"Yes you do. You felt love."

"Whatever you think you're looking for you need to stop looking for it."

"It doesn't seem like a choice."

"There's always a choice."

"You're not the only one who's lost someone."

No comments:

Post a Comment