Thursday, June 12, 2014

My life!

I had the bright idea to take vacation time last week and not go on a vacation.

True story: I've never actually gone on a vacation while taking vacation time off of work. Ah, bummer.

Anyway, it turns out that my vacation was pretty terrible. I didn't sleep in, I didn't read as much as I should have, and I really didn't do anything for myself.

Instead, I worried about multiple extra projects I have going on. Why did I volunteer to do all of these things at the same time? I have no idea, but I'm pretty sure I shouldn't have. I worked two hours using a new program and didn't press the save button.

Sigh. That's the kind of week it was.

I read maybe 10 pages of the book I'm reading, and that's it. I don't even think I went to Hobby Lobby once.

The horror!

The only positive thing that happened is that I improved my quesadilla recipe. Now, in addition to chicken, mozzarella, feta, and spinach, I add the juice of half a lime.

Delicious!

I don't regret taking that vacation now.

Yummy.

No comments:

Post a Comment