Wednesday, June 4, 2014

Baby moments

There were a lot of great wedding moments that I don’t want to forget from the weekend. Today I'm going to talk about the baby moments.

I peeked out from the room the bride and the bridesmaids were getting ready in, and I saw my family in the crowd. I immediately noticed that my nieces were wearing cute headbands with flowers on them.

Aw! Baby headbands and baby flowers!

I melted into a big pile of mush. I'm going to buy these kids anything they want when they're older. Don't tell them I said that.

In no particular order, my other favorite baby moments include:
  •             I rocked one of my nieces to sleep during the song Cotton Eye Joe. This makes me smile, because everyone knows that's the most soothing song in the world. Ha, ha.
  •          I looked at my parents during the ceremony, and the word sour best described the look on their faces. My first thought was, well, shit, I guess they don’t like my dress. When the photos were done after the ceremony, I asked them what was going on. They were making faces because the babies were farting and stinking up their section of seats. I specifically told the bride the babies would fart and cry at her wedding. As usual, I was right. This also makes me smile. Silly babies.
  •             I went up and told the babies hi after the wedding. I looked pretty different, with my hair curled and different make up on. They looked at me and smiled. They're very smart babies.
  •          The babies also liked watching the kids play, they liked looking at the lights during the dance, and they watched people dance. I told them that maybe next year they’d be big enough to play and dance.

No comments:

Post a Comment