Wednesday, April 2, 2014

More notes.

I'm in the middle of a weird problem...I don't have anything to write about.

I have some time off scheduled for the end of the month that I'm looking forward to. Birthday time off, sweet!

If you haven't noticed, April is my birthday month. I'm probably getting to the age where I shouldn't be excited about this, but who cares.

It's my birthday month! I love April.

That's really all I have to say today.

Other notes about life:

- My nieces are cute.

- My dog snores like a monster.

- Naps are good.

I found a story via The Onion a few weeks ago and laughed. My friendbride didn't like it very much. Ha, ha.

Couple Excited to Start Planning Wedding Expenses 

DENVER—Shortly after local woman Mary Ann Burnett accepted the marriage proposal of longtime boyfriend Dave Ellsworth during a dinner date Wednesday night, the smiling couple announced they couldn’t wait to get started planning their wedding expenses together. “I’ve been dreaming of this special day’s financial burden ever since I was a little girl, and now I finally get to shoulder it,” said Burnett, noting that she and Ellsworth were thrilled to begin leafing through magazines and picking out invitations, flower arrangements, cake, and all the other personalized touches that quickly add up as they put together the most costly moment of their lives. “We already have our hearts set on this perfect little venue beyond our means, and tomorrow I’ll start shopping for the priciest dress I’ll ever wear. Then Dave and I can discuss what painfully expensive dinner options we want for 120 people, or whether to go with an overpriced DJ or an unaffordable band—basically just come to a consensus about how exactly we want to spend a sum of money in a single night that could otherwise be used as a down payment on a house.” The couple affirmed they wanted to get the exorbitant ceremony just right, as it represents the debt they’re solemnly entering into for the rest of their lives.


No comments:

Post a Comment