Wednesday, January 15, 2014

Dreams and cars

I woke up this morning one minute before my alarm went off.

I woke up 'early' from a dream that I've never had before. In my dream, it was 11:50 a.m., and I was in a hotel in another state. The check-out time at the hotel was at noon, and none of my stuff was packed.

In my dream I was aimlessly roaming around, looking for my car. It was nowhere to be found, no matter what parking lot I searched. I was going to lose everything in my hotel room because I couldn't find that stupid car.

In the one minute between the dream and my alarm going off, I Googled 'dreams of losing your car' on my phone. One of my first findings was a link with the headline, 'The 5 Most Common Stress Dreams.'

I immediately shut my phone off and regretted that Google search.

I also turned my first two alarms off and relaxed until the last alarm went off, 30 minutes later.

Thanks for telling me something I already know, dream. How nice and thoughtful of you.

No comments:

Post a Comment