Sunday, October 20, 2019

Yours does.

Each Halloween, the town over from mine hosts Boo at the Zoo.

I went one year with the twins and had a blast. I protected my nieces from scary monsters and I screamed like a little girl when a zombie grabbed my leg.

This year, the zoo sent out a request for volunteers, including one for a photographer.

I am all over that.

A photo pass allowed me to bypass the line with a huge smile on my face the entire time. I saw a ton of baby sharks, Woodys and Buzz Lightyears, and everything in between.

I took a picture of a girl, maybe 10 years old, dressed up like a zombie. She had a plastic knife going through her head and fake blood around it (pretty good make up, I might add).

Her dad had a comment when I was taking her picture: "Girlsname, zombies don't smile."

I gave him a thumbs up.

"Yours does."

I love this event.

:)





No comments:

Post a Comment