Sunday, August 25, 2019

Black widow baby


I could write about my terrible week, but I'm very aware of the fact that there are people out there who would love to have my bad days.

So instead of complaining, I'm just going to show you this picture.

Fyi, when I Googled black widow, Scarlett Johansson popped up. I wish Scarlett was in my garage instead of this little beauty. I didn't know they were around here!

ALSO, CAN I BURN MY GARAGE DOWN NOW? Just kidding...kind of.

After I saw this beautiful little shithead, I acted like any sane adult woman. I sent the picture to my parents and then called my Dad.

My text: Is that what I think it is?

My Dad's advice: "It probably won't kill you, but it will really, really hurt."

Thanks, Dad.

I was thinking last night as I was listening to the new TSwift music around a fire outside. I'm pretty sure this little beautiful deadly shithead spider is a metaphor for my life.

I originally took the photo because I thought the spider was beautiful. I didn't realize until a couple of hours later what it actually was.

Oftentimes, maybe all of the times, beautiful things can hurt.

There's a Carrie Underwood song that describes that perfectly.

"You're candy coated misery."

Stupid spider.

No comments:

Post a Comment