Tuesday, August 28, 2018

"Monta, I love your house!"

Highlights from a sleepover with my nieces:



“Aunt Monica, look at my coconut!”
Kid holds up a pinecone on the playground.
Best 🥥 ever.

--

“You have freckles because you don’t have cake in your life.”

--

“Aunt Monica, K’s not a doctor anymore.”

(K is 4.)

--

Please note that I have never kept all three kids overnight at my house before. My brother was pretty adamant that none of the kids were coming back to his house that night (ha!), so I was pretty sure that I could handle it. 

I've kept the twins overnight tons of times, but I've never kept the baby overnight before.

Said baby is almost 3, and she's pretty badass.

She walked around my house Saturday night and Sunday morning and looked at my house.

"Monta, I love your house!"

--

Me, 30 minutes after putting the kids to sleep: In order to go to sleep, you need to shut your eyes and your mouths.

K: But she's so funny (pointing to her little sister).

I have no idea what the baby was doing, but apparently she was cracking jokes at bedtime. I have a hard time telling kids to quit giggling, so I sat in my living room and listened to three little girls giggle instead of sleep. 

:)


No personal space.

Trolls need baths, too.

No comments:

Post a Comment