Thursday, May 24, 2018

Call me maybe

As you might have noticed, I took some vacation time over the past week.

I wanted to get some pretty cool little girls that I know some snowcones, but I didn't know what time the stand opened.

When I drove past at 2 p.m., it was not open. I figured I'd go to my Mom's house, waste an hour there with the kids, then go get snowcones at 3 p.m.

I explained to a little red-haired child that I was going to get her a treat, but I had to drive past to see if it was open first.

I told her if it was open, I would bring back something pretty tasty and delicious.

Her response, with a hand on her hip: "Well, are you gonna call me when you find out?"

Dude, you're four years old and don't own a phone...

If you're wondering, I got them my favorite flavor, Tutti Fruitti. They loved it and finished it all.


No comments:

Post a Comment