Tuesday, March 6, 2018

The red team.

My Dad has been taking the twins to high school basketball games here in town.

Specifically, he takes little L.

She likes the cheerleaders and the drill team. She calls them the "pretty red girls."

When she was at my house last weekend, I asked her right before bedtime if she wanted to say prayers. Who are we going to think about and pray about tonight?

She thought for a minute.

"The red team."

The what?

She repeated herself a few times, then I finally figured out what she was talking about.

The high school mascot here is the Demon, and we wear red.

The cutest little red-head in the world was praying for high school sports teams, aka "the red team."

So we prayed for them, and I threw in some stuff in that prayer about health and happiness for the red team as well.

Well played, little red-haired girl. Well played.


No comments:

Post a Comment