Friday, September 15, 2017

Little K, little K



The background photo on my phone is of me and my Mom at an Eric Church concert earlier this year.

Little curly-haired K, who is 3, looked at the photo on my phone.

"That Gamma and Monica."

Yes, little K. We were at an Eric Church concert. We heard him sing. We heard Creepin!

Little K then wanted to know where her twin sister was in the photo.

Little K, I said, your sister did not go to the concert with us. Your sister was sleeping like two feet away from you that night.

Little K: "She not in the picture. Where is she?"

Little K, your Gamma and I did not sneak your twin sister out of the house that day without you knowing, and we certainly did not take her to an Eric Church concert 150 miles away.

Little K: "I don't see her."

Me: Sigh.



No comments:

Post a Comment