Thursday, September 21, 2017

Cos I'm mad.

I have the most adorable video ever on my phone of little K, but the thing is, she never wears clothes.

I can't post the video, but I can try to describe little K to you.

She's 3.5 years old, and she's a little ball of fire.

Yesterday, little K was not happy. Springer women literally cannot hide when they're upset about something. It tends to come out, whether we like it or not.

I asked little K why she wasn't happy.

"Cos I'm mad."

Laugher ensued.

Little adorable curly-haired K, why are you mad?

"Daddy."

What did your dad do to make you mad?

"He pinch me."

We started cracking up. A minute later, her aunt, grandma and great aunt had another question for her.

Little K, are you telling the truth?

She glared at us long and hard.

"No."

I have those days too, little K. We all do.

No comments:

Post a Comment