Monday, May 22, 2017

Part 9: I'll let the photos speak for themselves.

I think it's possible that I left a piece of my heart at City Museum in Saint Louis.

The place is weird and unconventional. The place is very much like me.

I'm not even sure what to say about City Museum. At first, I was not impressed. I wanted to leave, and I wanted to get out of that weird, stupid place.

But after I ate and I wasn't hangry anymore, we started to explore the place.

How cool!

I wish we would have gone back there.

Back when I committed to this trip and bought the concert tickets, I joined/stalked the Saint Louis subreddit in Reddit. I made a list on my phone of places and restaurants that locals kept mentioning.

Everyone told out-of-towners to check out City Museum.

It was the place that I was most excited about visiting (other than our hot date with Mr. Church, of course).

I'll let the photos speak for themselves.

A someone on Facebook said: City Museum, I could not love you more.













No comments:

Post a Comment