Tuesday, May 30, 2017

Good journalism

When people ask me what Reddit is, I have a perfect response: It's my favorite way to waste time.

Last night, I was laying in bed tossing and turning. I opened Reddit on my phone, and read news about a certain celebrity golfer who was arrested.

That thread led me to reading this wonderful story: The secret history of Tiger Woods

I could try to tell you what this story is about. I could pull out some of my favorite quotes from it. I could go on and on about why I admire this particular piece of journalism.

Instead of reading my words, just click on that link above and go read somebody else's words.

I promise you won't regret it.

In 11,000 words, which is unheard of in journalism, this story explains how someone at the top of their game and life can come unraveled.

Do me a favor and read it. Please. It's almost life changing.

No comments:

Post a Comment