Tuesday, October 18, 2016

Ghostbusters!

I dropped some art supplies off at my Mom's house for the twins.

The curly-haired twin acted really scared, and told me there was a ghost in the kitchen. I hate it when there are ghosts in the kitchen!

I asked her if she wanted me to beat the ghost up.

She said yes.

I walked over to a corner in the kitchen, where the ghost was hiding, near the fridge. I kicked the ghost several times to get it to disappear.

After kicking it, I walked over to my niece and told her that I saw the ghost fly out of the house.

I kicked that ghost's butt, guys.

People at work asked me how my days off were babysitting them. I told them that I kicked a ghost. In toddler world, that's totally normal.

In normal adult world, it's kind of weird and got me some odd looks.

I'm going to put "beating up a ghost" as a skill on my resume.

I'm actually quite proud of myself.

:)

No comments:

Post a Comment