Wednesday, August 31, 2016

We knew that already.

Random thoughts I've been having over the past few days, part 1.

Always going to fly away, just because you know you can. You'll never grow up, you're never going to be a man, Peter Pan.

-----

It's different for girls. 

-----

From a blog post I wrote earlier this year. I borrowed the words from the amazing Bloggess:



----- 

I guess I really ought to call and thank you. 

-----

If you find your way back, I owe you a beer for me record year.

-----

My liver is enlarged. And I have an infection. An infection in a liver is a form of food poisoning. The bloodwork I got back the other day confirmed that...my liver, while large, does not have an infection.

And my spleen is fine. It's not being an asshole after all.

To sum it up:

"So, long story short, there's something wrong with me but we knew that already."

"If you are healthy today go and enjoy the shit out of this day because it's a goddamn gift."


No comments:

Post a Comment