Monday, August 22, 2016

Happy Monday to me.

Today started out weird.

I had some weird, weird dreams. I woke up in a weird mood.

But, today is a new day and a new week. Let's be happy!

I got ready fairly early, and I opened my front door to walk out to my car. I was greeted by the world's largest spider, who overnight had built the world's most beautiful spider web right in front of my face.

I went back inside to grab my phone. I wanted to see if I could take a picture of the spider and its web.

In the middle of this, my dog ran out the front door. In order to catch her, I had to run head first through the beautiful spider web.

Did I mention that the HUGE SPIDER was in that web?

I got my dog, and didn't even get mad at her. I told her to sit, and she actually listened to me in the front yard.

The spider, I'm afraid, did not make it. I screamed like a little girl and killed it when it came flying towards my face. It involved me taking a shoe, screaming, and dancing around my front porch until I killed it.

I'm pretty sure my mailman saw the whole thing, too.

Today started out weird.

No comments:

Post a Comment