Friday, April 1, 2016

On my nerves

The pain scale, when it comes to teeth, is not 1 to 10.

It's more like 1 to OH MY GOD WHY DO I HAVE A FACE? I WANT TO JUMP OFF A CLIFF.

Yesterday I was looking over the side of the cliff, thinking about jumping off. I also kind of wanted to kill everyone.

Today, I'm a mile away from the cliff, lounging around, smiling and laughing.

Life is stupid like that.

Having dying nerve in your face is not something I recommend, especially if it's only a month after you last had a dying nerve in your face.

My teeth are little assholes.

On a sidenote, I gave a new pharmacy a try this week.

I love it!

They called me a few days ago and asked me a few questions. As in, I talked to an actual human being! And they answered my questions and were nice to me!

That's big, people.

I think that's going to turn out to be one of the better decisions I've made.


No comments:

Post a Comment