Friday, March 25, 2016

The funnies.

It happens to all of us at some point in our lives.

To my friends who are struggling at this point in life: One day, we're going to look back at all the losers who did this to us and laugh.

One day, it will be one of those short, two-page chapters in the middle of a book. One of those chapters that for whatever reason, exists, but doesn't really affect the plot or the ending all that much.

This was sitting in my blog que for a while -

I laughed several times while listening to this: http://www.stuffmomnevertoldyou.com/podcasts/ghosting/

I wasn't keeping track of quotes when I was listening to the first half, but there are several hidden gems.

Such as (from the second half):

"If you're going to ghost, you better ghost hard. Don't come crawling back."

"To me, if you ghost on someone, and then you come back, that just says that you don't entirely respect that other person, because you left them on the backburner to check out some other options. And when those things fell through, you're like, 'Oh, I have old reliable back here."


No comments:

Post a Comment