Saturday, March 5, 2016

On civic duties and sickliness

All of my Facebook friends are caucusing today.

I'm very proud of them, and I hope they all take part in the election later this year.

While my friends are doing their noble civic duty, I'm at my house, giving thanks for the fact that I felt well enough today to put pants on.

Jeans, actually.

I've been around sick people all week. What I have is anyone's guess. Maybe a common cold, maybe RSV, maybe the start of bronchitis, maybe an ear infection.

Whatever it's called, it's like the common cold had an affair with satan, complete with wine, candles, and promises of fidelity. Whatever I have is their bastard love child.

Everything requires an insane amount of effort, including breathing. 

So, kudos to everyone taking part in the caucus today.

The only thing I managed to do today was wear pants, and even that was a chore.


No comments:

Post a Comment