Saturday, December 5, 2015

The Unfinished Posts

Below are the beginnings of what I intended to be great, life-changing blog posts.

Instead, they're just sitting in my poor unpublished folder, all lonely and sad.

Here you go, you blog readers! (Hi, Mom!)

-----

Anniversaries are supposed to be fun, but sometimes the not-so-happy anniversaries are hard to deal with.

I still remember the closing date for the house I originally tried to buy. It's next month.

I remember what I was doing at this time last year, how hopeless I was about the whole house process and how I thought it would never happen.

One day I'll get over it, but that day is not today.

-----

I'm living the dream.

I thought about that dream a lot recently, as I was on my hands and knees in my garage, scraping oil and grease off of my garage floor.

The thing I hate more than scraping oil off of a garage floor is scraping ice off of my windshield in the mornings. So, I continue to work on my nasty garage floor, in hopes that it will be usable one day, pretty soon from now.

Everything I do to my house costs twice as much as I thought it would and takes five times as longer.

I hope I'm not the only person who has this problem. Gah.

-----

The past couple of weeks have been pretty good.

New music, especially good new music, always makes me happy.

As I tweeted last week, I would consider Chris Stapleton's music life changing.

I'm a total bandwagon fan, but oh my God.

So good!

I don't know if it gets any better than "Whiskey and You."

No comments:

Post a Comment