Saturday, November 28, 2015

Working or working out?

I had plans to get around this afternoon. I was going to get some turkey leftovers, then head to the gym.

The fact that my car was stuck in an ice tomb made me change plans. No, I did not want to leave the house today. When I decided that, I rolled over, bopped my snoring dog to make her shut up, then went back to sleep.

I felt guilty about not working out, but oh well. I got caught up on laundry instead.

One day, when I make it big, I will have main floor laundry. For now, I have to settle with doing laundry in my basement, in the opposite corner of my upstairs living area.

According to my FitBit, I walked three miles today, without leaving my house.

Three miles of laundry, people! And I still have a couple of loads left.

One day, I'll have main floor laundry.

One day.



No comments:

Post a Comment