Wednesday, October 28, 2015

Wednesday notes

The new dog is settling in nicely.

Raven, aka Pig II, is adorable. She likes to sleep on her dog bed, wrapped up with a blanket. She likes her new home.

She likes it so much, in fact, she wants to protect it. She woke me up last night barking bloody murder. She has a pretty loud bark for a little girl.

Anyway, I searched for intruders, and there were none. It was, however, very windy outside.

Yes, my new dog just woke me up to tell me it's windy outside.

Thanks, dog.

-----

I need a new can opener. I'm too cheap to buy one, so I've been trying to make do with the old one.

I opened a can of beets last night. Or, I tried to. When I finally succeeded, it looked like I murdered someone in my kitchen.

I'll buy a can opener this weekend.

-----

Now that my bronchitis is mostly gone, my allergies are like, hey, Monica, wannna party?

Sniffle, sneeze, sniffle, sneeze.

-----

I finally turned my furnace on last night.

I was going to bed with an electric blanket, hoodie, pants and fuzzy socks on, and I was still freezing. I'd really like to keep my fingers and toes, so I caved and turned the heat on.

I was kind of expecting something to explode in my new house, but nothing did

The dogs and I fell asleep early last night and, minus the barking incident, slept pretty sound all night.

No comments:

Post a Comment