Thursday, October 8, 2015

Dreams

I know I need to update my blog when people tell me "You know, I read your blog..."

Fine, I'll update it.

:)

I've been having really weird dreams lately. Last night, I had a dream someone was snoring. I'm pretty sure Penny the Pug was snoring beside me, and I incorporated that into my dream.

But that's not the weird dream.

The other night, I had a dream I went to a high school class reunion. Which is normal and fine, except our class reunion was in New Jersey.

Why did a group of Kansans decide to meet in New Jersey? I have no idea.

Anyway, they all met at the hotel and got bussed somewhere else for the reunion. I missed the bus and got left behind. I was driving a really old car (a Jeep, to be exact) that didn't have power steering. I left my keys and my cell phone in the Jeep, then it broke down, then someone gave me a ride somewhere else.

Basically, as a result, I was homeless in New Jersey.

Haha. What?

I woke up in a pretty bad mood that morning. You know, homelessness will do that to you.

I can't wait to see what my dreams have in store for me tonight!

No comments:

Post a Comment