Thursday, October 1, 2015

House stuff.

There are certain things I never pictured myself doing in life.

Such as:

• Vacuuming a basement ceiling. Twice.

• Throwing carpet out of a window, then having said carpet get stuck on my roof.

• Using a Jesus Stick to get the carpet off my roof. (Thank God for Jesus sticks!)

• Getting a splinter underneath my fingernail while tearing out staples. Ouchie McOuchie Pants.

• Sitting at home for days in a bronchital fog, and not unloading the dishwasher once. Meh.

• Putting ice packs on various bumps on my head because I'm not used to low, angled bedroom attic ceilings.

That leads me to my current dilemma. I have an upstairs bedroom, an attic space, that I've been working on. The cat carpet is finally gone, and I can be in that room without gagging. Hooray!

I stood in that room last night and just looked around. Um, guys, I have no idea what to do with this room. The walls need painted, but what color? Do I do a crazy color up here? A neutral color? Do I put in bookshelves where the ceiling curves down?

Everyone else who lived in this house used that room as their master bedroom.

I have no idea what to use it as. Any ideas, tips or suggestions are welcome.

No comments:

Post a Comment