Wednesday, September 2, 2015

September notes

Random notes:

• September is a pretty good month. It's not as great as October or April, but I think it's my third favorite month.

• I'm working on a side project that involved finding and taking photos of sunflowers. I made a road trip last night. I'm not going to say my photos are award-winning, but they're decent. I feel so Kansas right now.

• I roadtripped to Nebraska a couple of weeks ago. I'm pretty sure the entire state is under road construction.

• I joined a gym (again) yesterday. My foot issue is fixed, my hip issue seems to be better, and my mouth no longer feels like it's trying to kill me. Let's do this! The last time I lost two dress sizes after six months of working out. That's my goal this time around as well.

• My house is never clean. I clean it and it just...gets dirty again. Sigh.

No comments:

Post a Comment