Wednesday, April 8, 2015

Chairs

There are certain things that make you feel like an adult.

Eating Easter candy for breakfast the week after Easter is one of them. Someone else (not naming names, here, people I work with) told me that one time, he ate an entire sleeve on Thin Mints for breakfast.

Yea, adulthood!

I had one of those grown up moments recently.

My office chair has seen better days. It was about time it went to that big place in the sky where worn out office chairs go (or maybe it went to someone else, I don't care).

Over the weekend I went shopping for a new chair.

I wanted the $500 one, but you know, I'll buy that when I officially make it in life (whatever that means).

I took my time, went to different stores, and sat my butt in a lot of chairs.

The super expensive ones have really high backs, and when you're super short like me, that kind of chair doesn't make a huge difference.

The one I bought is pretty cute. Not over the top, but comfortable.

Fancy pants!

I walked into my office this morning, looked at my new chair, and thought, aw, what a grown up.

:)

No comments:

Post a Comment