Wednesday, March 11, 2015

Clean

It started as boredom.

I was flipping through channels on Monday night. Nothing was on. As I flipped, I can across an episode of Hoarders.

It was gross. Both episodes I watched were gross, actually, but I wouldn't change the channel. It's kind of like looking at a train wreck - you don't want to stare but you can't look away.

Anyway, in the first episode a lady collected cats, both alive and dead. Another lady was so angry at how her life turned out she said she wished she never had kids. Mind you, her adult children were helping her and seemed like perfectly normal people.

Wow.

Two women did not have their houses (or their mental problems) fixed. The episodes ended with houses full of trash still there. One house had holes in the walls and was going to be torn down by the city.

Jesus.

After watching that, I felt the need to clean.

I put up shoes, organized books, shuffled things around in my closet, put laundry away and threw away a bunch of old stuff I'll never use.

I feel better now.

That show is gross.

Also, I'm going to dust tonight. Ahem.

No comments:

Post a Comment