Sunday, February 22, 2015

That song in my head.

I've been hearing a song on the radio that at first, I didn't like.

But it's catchy. The guy talks in the beginning of the song. After I heard it a few times, I started to like it.

The problem? What the hell is the name of the song, and who the hell sings it?

I obsessively Googled it. I came up with no answers, except Wagon Wheel and Dolly Parton (neither is correct).

I even started asking people. What's that song where the guy talks?

People asked me: Talks about what?

Sigh. This is hard work. I went to bed one night late, after a long night of listening to random songs on my phone that wasn't the song stuck in my head.

After some more Googling and with some help from Spotify, I finally found the song I've had stuck in my head for the past few days.

It's Sam Hunt - Take Your Time.

In the process of Googling country songs, I came across a few that I really like. I finally listened to the song where the dude wants to have a beer with Jesus (I'd never heard that one before) and there's some Eric Church songs I really like.

Every time I hear it on the radio, the DJs always say he almost didn't record it because of the talking.

Google, you disappoint me sometimes.

No comments:

Post a Comment