Wednesday, August 27, 2014

Please don't eat my scarf.

Things I've either said or overheard in the past few days:

- Please don't eat my scarf.

- You may not eat my finger. I need that.

- Do you hold your toes while you eat? 

Context: Life with two 7-month-olds is pretty interesting. Today while eating lunch, one of my nieces barfed right in front of me and the other one barfed on me. 


I have a life tip for you. If you're wearing nice work clothes, it's okay to hold a barfy baby as long as you hold them with their mouth away from you.

While she did technically barf on me, a change of clothes wasn't necessary because she wasn't facing me. I didn't exactly picture myself typing that sentence pre-babies. Ha, ha. 

There was also some multi-tasking going on today. One of the babies was eating lunch and holding her toes at the same time. 

Hey, why not?



No comments:

Post a Comment