Tuesday, July 15, 2014

Destiny beans.

Here are some more quotes from Lost.

A funny note about the name of this blog: On my phone I meant to type "destiny means." Instead, I typed "destiny beans."

Well, hey, one little letter can totally change the meaning of something.

Ha, ha. Okay, maybe you had to be there.

Anyway, here are some quotes:

"It's one thing to believe it. It's another thing to see it."

"I've found that sometimes friends are more dangerous than enemies."

"As long as the dead guy says everything's going to be okay, I guess everything's just peachy."

"I cannot fight the inevitable."



"It's not a train. It doesn't run on a schedule."

"How is it that you know where you're going?"
"I just know."

"You don't like this do you? Asking questions and blindly following people."

"I appreciate you showing me the way but I think I can take it from here."

"It is pain and you have to let it out."

"Your gift is your mind."

"Destiny means you have a gift that must be nurtured."

"More importantly, it will heal you, your mind and your memory."

"Will it make you proud of me?"
"Yes."
"Then I'll do it."

"What does luck have anything to do with it?"

"We have to stop being so naive."

"We think, we reason, we have free will. We can change our destiny."

"For the first time in a long time, I don't know what's going to happen."

"I promised you I'd never leave you."

No comments:

Post a Comment