Monday, May 19, 2014

The Sicks

It started around midnight on Saturday.

I noticed I didn't feel great. I had a questionable lunch, so I thought maybe the cheese and other stuff upset my lactose intolerant stomach.

One minute I was fine, and the next minute, well, I was not fine.

It was the flu.

You guys? That's the sickest I've been in a long, long time.

The only positive thing was that a friend was texting me advice along the way. Crackers and peach juice helped, and medicine got rid of the headache and body aches.

Um, the body aches. Parts hurt on my body that I didn't even know existed.

I'll spare you the rest of the details, but let's just say I'm pretty happy to be eating solid food and moving again.

Now I feel like I can conquer the rest of the week. Yea!

No comments:

Post a Comment